Monday, October 14, 2013

THE EVIL RULER




             Introduction

Have you ever heard of china's first emperor cause I have and you are gonna learn about him if you read this article.This man is horrible he took peoples money and used it to make clay soldiers.all this article explains on what he did and how I don't like him.









My Opinion\Reaction

My opinion on this evil ruler is he is greedy and a horrible person because of these reasons . He poisoned  all of his wife's and servants and buried them alive when he died,I think that was just stupid of him you are dead not everybody else .He also took the peoples money to build clay statues , that is kinda stupid why do you need soldiers when your dead.He also had alot of wife's like who would do that to girls that is not right.



TOP 10 FACTS

1.An army of  8000 clay soldiers to accompany the Emperor Qin in after life.
2.The clay soldiers were found by a local farmer while digging for water.
3.Over 650 clay horse was part of the clay army.
4. Sculptures over 2200 years old.
5.Each face and armor were unique .
6.It took 36 years to complete the tomb and clay soldiers.
7.Their height and uniform also varies by rank.
8. People believe the clay soldiers held real weapons.
9.over 700000 worker were employed for construction.
10.The emperor was in power when he was 13.

Conclusion

So that is my opinion on the first emperor of china . I hope you enjoyed my article thank you for reading.feel free to comment if you have any questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment