Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The secrets of advisement

              

Introduction

Many techniques are used on advertisement on t.v or anywhere. Two techniques that are focused on the commercials down below are Emotional Appeal and Snob Appeal.I picked those two techniques because these are the one mainly used in commercials too hook you into the commercials to buy the product that they are trying to sell.Emotional Appeal is a technique that focuses on emotions like laughter, sadness , happiness, etc. Snob Appeal is only special people use it therefore you want to use it. In the first video you will see Emotional Appeal on how the goat finds out that his owner took the Doritos and he screams and burst into his owners room to find Doritos , and the goat closes the door .In the second video you will see Snob Appeal on how the two families start fighting about which phone is better and break out in a war, then you see a waiter and a waitress with different phones all the way in the back video taping.So that is why the first video is Emotional Appeal and the second video is Snob Appeal. As you read on, you will learn more about these techniques.

1.

This commercials is Emotional Appeal because the goats gets really mad and it makes
 you laugh.In the first place the original owner had to sell him because of that same reason.

2. 
This is snob appeal because they are making fun of the phones and break out in a war.You
see a man asking siri to search karate.



My Opinion/Reaction

My opinion on emotional appeal is it helps grad the viewers attention.In the first video you watched it was emotional appeal because it made you laugh about what happened.My reaction on Emotional Appeal is its funny,happy,sad and etc. I picked Emotional Appeal to be one of my topics because in my eyes its the best technique. They have it really grab you into the commercials. Without Emotional Appeal I don't think I will be fascinated with commercials because I think it grabs your attention better than any other technique.Down below i have five commercials that I  though was really good that I think you will enjoy.So I hope you enjoy the commercials below.

My opinion on snob appeal is it make you laugh on how angry they get.In the second video you watched it was funny how they started attacking each other .Plus the old guy was trying to ask sire what is karate.My reaction on Snob Appeal without snob appeal you wont really be laughing when a commercials comes on . This technique is what has everybody laughing .The reason i picked this technique is because it has you involved by laughing alot. So that is why i picked snob appeal to be one of my techniques. I hope you enjoy the five Snob Appeal videos down below.



Top 5 Emotional appeal commercials



This is emotional appeal because it shows that even know your parapalegic
you can still have fun with your friends.









This is emotional appeal because its funny on howhappy thecammealis since its hump day



 


This is funny on how se eats cearal and starts dancing with teddybears.







Its fuuny on how he messed up cow.






Its funny on how he kept on laughing.

Top 5 snob appeal commercials














Conclusion

So that is the secrets of advertisement i hope you enjoy this article . Feel free to comment questions or anything thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment