Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The story of Jake Harris Miller

Introduction

I'm doing this blog of Jake Miller.If you don't know who this artist is , them its probably because he is just starting out. Jake Miller was born November 28 , 1992. His first live performance was in march, when he opened for Snoop Dog in Florida. In high school he got taught my many musicians to play drums and guitar.







Opinion

The reason i picked Jake miller to do is because he isn't that famous yet and he is amazing. I met him on July 6th 2011 and it was the best day of my life and ill never forget that day. As the tears rolled down my face i took the picture and still have the picture to this very day.Some people think he isn't good but if you think about it he is really good with rapping and slow plus sad songs.





This is one of his albums my favorite.^^^


Conclusion

challenge : check out Jake miller

Thank you for reading i hoped you enjoyed my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment