Thursday, January 2, 2014

Year Review

What I will remember most in 2013!

 What I will remember from 2013 is the Boston Bombing. It was very sad.When people started crossing over the finish line the bombs went off and killed lots of people.4 innocent people and injured about 80 people.Would you like it if your family just went on a marathon and you find out one of your family members sadly pasted away or got seriously injured.Gladly one of the guys that caused the bombing died and the other is in jail.They made the bombs out of material that is very easy to obtain. Most parts of the bomb are available in drug stores and hardware stores.





My Opinion

My Opinion on this its really sad people all over the world decide to do one thing on a person, but they do it to a group and its really sad no one wants to go to a marathon and come back injured or they don't comeback... Plus its not fair to the families. I think they did it for revenge on someone but what do I know I'm just a kid . But its okay at least everybody isn't safe now and that's all I want.

Conclusion 
I just wish everybody stops killing people and everybody gets to go outside and have fun with friends all night at the park or something. If you have any questions feel free to jot them down below. I hoped you enjoyed this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment