Monday, March 10, 2014

Brittany Mack

Introduction

Brittany Mack was a amazing Pitcher and softball player.Personally I think she is a inspiration to many people, I hope I can be just like her.She obviously plays for the Tigers and is number 44.She is also a pitcher,and is born January 25,1990.Brittany is a right handed thrower and batter.Her height is 5'10 and is a senior in west wood high school in round rock,Texas.


Opinion

I think Brittany Mack is amazing at softball.She is a inspiration to me because I'm a softball player and one day hope to be just as good as her.She has been playing most of her life she didn't just wake up and said I want to be a softball play she knew she wanted to be a player since she was very young.She works so hard for this and every softball practice I have I think of Brittany Mack and I do amazing I never knew I could actually be that good.


Conclusion

This is my opinion on Brittany Mack I hoped you have enjoyed this blog.Feel free to comment any questions you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment