Monday, March 10, 2014

Mathew Espinosa


Introduction

Mathew Espinosa is a pop star on you tube and vine.He is in The Magcon Family with a bunch of other guys.Most importantly there ALL cute.To get into Magcon all you really know how to do is make a crowd laugh and he is really good at making people laugh all the time.There lucky because they are always traveling for Magcon shows.It so happens that Magcon is coming to New Jersey the 12th and 13th of April.








Opinion

My opinion on Mathew Espinosa is that he is amazing.He has been with Magcon for a while now and he is amazing at making people laugh all the time.I personally hate it when people say there gay, I'm there like ,''your gay.''People usually have no clue who they are and some people know everything about them.



Conclusion

This is my blog on Mathew Espinosa. I hope you enjoyed it.Feel free to comment any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment