Friday, May 30, 2014

Eleanor Roosevelt quote

As Eleanor Roosevelt said,”You must do the thing, you think you cannot do.”I’ve been living on this quote forever.This quote means that even though you can't do something you can always try and learn it.Too the meaning of the world it's different.Too the meaning of the world it means if you can't do something, you must at least try and don't ever give up.What Eleanor Roosevelt said is very important because a lot of people in life give up and in this quotes is perfect for that.Why give up when you never even really tried?

This quote can be related to me because, I'm a gymnast and have a bad knees so I can barely do anything But, I always try and never gave up.Right now I'm learning a roundoff back handspring.It's really hard for me because you have to use so much power in your legs and I can't do that. But I’ll always try my hardest.I try all the time and won't give up. Yes, sometimes I fall and get hurt but I just keep on working harder.

This quote can be related to the world because,everyday is a obstacle and if you just say I can't then how are you going to try new things.Everyday people think that they can't do something, but in the end they end up being able to do it.People always say ,” i can't do that,” but in the end they end up doing it perfectly. People all around the world should always try new things and if they don't succeed keep on trying.

As, I said above Eleanor Roosevelt said ,” you must do the thing, you think you cannot do.”There are a lot of different meanings too this quote. This quote is perfect to describe athletes because they always think they can't do something and when they try it, they do it perfectly. This quotes can explain a lot of people . And, when you stuck and want to give up. Think of what Eleanor Roosevelt once said,” You must do the thing, you think you cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment