Friday, May 30, 2014

Breaking Barriers (mystory)

There are many unexpected things in life.In my  12 years of living I know as a fact that I’ve went through a lot of unexpected throughtout my life.One unexpected thing in my life was when i did  a round-off back-handspring.I had a lot of fear doing this tumble.My gymnastics teacher had a lot of confidents in me.I just needed the determination,and I need the courage from other.
             Almost everybody can do one its just your mind thinks you can’t.A round off back hand spring is pretty easy its just a round off and then a back handspring.I worked and worked for many years to go this task, it takes a lot of courage and determination to believe in yourself.
            My gymnastics teacher told me he was going to spot me first, so I ran and hurdle up in the air and did my round off than it was time for the backhandspring.I go too do it,and I did it!When I finished he said,’’why did I need his help?’’ I did it all by myself!I got a high five and he told me to do it again by myself,and I did it!Everyone was so proud of me,he knew I could have done it.
          Too this very day I still have my roundoff backhandspring and its so much fun to do and it comes so easy too me.I had the determination and I know have the commitment and excellence now.And now I have the confidence to do every tumble and I'm not afraid anymore all you need to succeed is the determination,courage,and excellence to do what you believe you can do.
               So,this is my unexpected expirience in my life.Im so glad I faced my fear it was all just built all inside my head.Now,I do my roundoff back-handspring and every time I succeed I think of my gymnastics teacher saying,’’I knew you could have done it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment